1. Medical Support: The institution provides emergency medical support to the staff and students at the Combined Military Hospital (CMH) during school hour.
2. Transport facility: The institution facilitates transport for the teachers and students.
3. Other facilities.:Besides above mentioned facilities, the institution has Science Lab, Computer Lab, Library, Play Ground and different Extra Curricular Clubs for the students to enhance their knowledge and keep them physically fit.
1. Weekly Holidays: Friday and Saturday will be observed as weekly holidays for teaching staff only. There may be a roster for the non-teaching staff for Saturday. This rule is subject to change as per decision of the Governing Body.
2. Government Holidays: Morning Glory School and College will observe Government holidays as official holidays. The authority will work out yearly holidays and bring out a Holiday Calendar at the beginning of the year.
Formulation and Adherence of Yearly Calendar:
Every year, the institution provides yearly academic calendar to its students that demonstrates all academic schedules, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities throughout the year following the instructions of the Central Coordination Committee (CCC).
Code of Conduct – School and College:
Parent-teacher co-operation is one of the preconditions for quality education in a institution. So parents and guardians shall be requested to take keen and active interest in the education of their children. Students will abide by the followings:
1. Students shall come to school and college with proper home work and uniform.
2. The students must attend school punctually (at least 5 minutes before the bell rings for the morning assembly) on every working day. Punctuality in attendance is one of the basic principles of school discipline.
3. Absence of a pupil from school on any day without the permission or subsequent approval of Principal will be treated as an unauthorized absence. An unauthorized absence for a period exceeding 15 days may warrant the striking off the name of the student from the school register (With approval from GB).
4. For per-day absence (without bonafide reason) Tk. 50 will be taken from each student. For per day late attendance Tk. 30 will be taken.
5. Monthly tuition fees are payable on the date fixed by the Principal. Failure to pay the fee on due date will entail a fine of Taka 50.00 for each week.
6.The students must obey the rules and regulations of the school and college properly and in proper spirit. Irregular attendance, habitual indifference and idleness, disobedience, objectionable moral character and breach of school and College discipline will justify disciplinary action against the pupil concerned by the ‘Authority’ including his/her expulsion from the institution.
Conduct Guideline for the Parents / Guardians.
1. Parents/ Guardian are expected to remain conversant with the academic activities and ensure that their off springs are abiding by all instructions given from the Morning Glory School and College.
2. Parents/ Guardians should abide by all the instructions given to them form the school or displayed on the notice boards.
3. Any kind of problem/ complain should be consulted with the Vice Principal/ Academic Coordinator or in his/ her absence the Principal in the weekly Parents’ Day. The Vice Principal/ Academic Coordinator will in turn bring those to the notice of the Principal.
4. Parents/ Guardians coming with vehicles to follow the specified route and park those in the specified place.
5. In addition to Weekly Parent’s Day a Parent’s Day once in very term will be organized where major points common to all students or of individual students will be raised.
6. Ensure that their child attends school regularly and punctually in the working days and return home in due time.