1. Parents/ Guardian are expected to remain conversant with the academic activities and ensure that their off springs are abiding by all instructions given from the Morning Glory School and College.
2. Parents/ Guardians should abide by all the instructions given to them form the school or displayed on the notice boards.
3. Any kind of problem/ complain should be consulted with the Vice Principal/ Academic Coordinator or in his/ her absence the Principal in the weekly Parents’ Day. The Vice Principal/ Academic Coordinator will in turn bring those to the notice of the Principal.
4. Parents/ Guardians coming with vehicles to follow the specified route and park those in the specified place.
5. In addition to Weekly Parent’s Day a Parent’s Day once in very term will be organized where major points common to all students or of individual students will be raised.
6. Ensure that their child attends school regularly and punctually in the working days and return home in due time.